I’m joining in with Julia this week over at Rainbeaubelle and linking up 5 Things for Under £5. For May these are, yet agin, quite an odd selection but they are all things that have made me smile this week, which has to be a good reason to include them.
- Mojito Cocktail Recipe Coaster – (they do these personalised at Coconutgrass.com for a little more too)
- T is for Tonic G&T Coaster – isn’t it just!
- Lonely Planet Kids Pop-Up Paris – just one of the beautiful gifts I was sent by Lonely Plant this week
- Etch a Sketch Sticky Notes – these were just one of the gifts in my goody bag from Blog On last weekend.
- Crayola 12 Super Tips – We can’t get enough of felt tips in this house and these promise to wash off!