We’ve just made some great macaroons / biscuits. You can use a sugar substitute or proper sugar. Doesn’t need any flour and is so simple the kids can make them on their own.
*Disclosure* Photo of Macaroons obviously not of those we made!
Ingredients for Really Easy Macaroons!
100 grams pistachios (ground to powder, or very small pieces)
100 grams ground almonds
150 gram sugar
2 pinches of salt
Method for Really Easy Macaroons!
- Mix all together and divide into twelve ball
- Roll them in icing sugar.
- Put on lined backing tray.
- Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake at 160 degrees fan oven for 10 mins.
Variation put a small piece of chocolate inside each ball.
We’ve just made them and they are yummy. We used 50 grams pistachios and 150 grams ground almonds because that was all we had.