We’ve recently been sent the I’M A STYLIST styling head to review and my three have really enjoyed playing about with it and practicing hair styling which they consistently tell me I’m terrible at.
Lucy is the new styling head from I’M A STYLIST. She looks incredibly realistic. So much so that our cat really didn’t know what to make of the styling head when the girls left it on the living room floor and went out to school. She couldn’t work out why the head wasn’t moving and stroking her back. You can see below how lifelike the doll is and how similar in size to my practically eight year old twins. The wig that you buy to style and change the dolls hair fits the girls perfectly too and we’ve had a lot of fun with that.
So what are the Main Features Of I’M A STYLIST Styling Head Lucy
The I’M A STYLIST styling head includes the following key features:
- Magnetic eyelashes that are easy to apply onto the doll.
- Interchangeable high quality soft wigs to change the dolls look.
- A removable and washable top.
- Suction cups on the bottom of the styling head to ensure the doll does not move around when styling.
- Reusable packaging which makes the doll head easy to store.
- the wig packaging comes with a wig holder to keep the wig in good condition.
Who is the I’M A STYLIST Styling Head suitable for?
The doll is excellent quality and made for kids aged 8-15. I’m honestly not sure that I know many older teens that would love playing with this but for the age of my children 7 and 8 it’s perfect. I’m definitely going to get them to practice styling hair on it, and they’ve also suggested it would be perfect for their Dad and their Grandma to practice on too, as they can’t do bunches or plaits when they look after them. Their words not mine.
Where can you buy the I’M A STYLIST Styling Head
This new I’M A STYLIST styling head is currently available at Harrods and Hamleys and also on the I’M A STYLIST website.
What do my girls love about the I’M A STYLIST styling head?
My girls love the fact that they can change the hair. We would like a blonde wig next to match Lily’s hair too.
We also like the fact that if you want to cut the hair you can do, as a new wig can be bought. In fact it’s the point of the toy that styles can be changed and it can be used to practice upon.
We also like the suction pads that mean it doesn’t wobble around when you’re trying to plait hair (unlike your sisters or daughters). I might use it to practice french braids as she won’t shout at me that it hurts.
So if you like the idea of this styling head and know a girl or boy who might like it too, do go over and check them out. There is also an amazing competition to enter below. It sounds like an incredible opportunity.
Win A Place On The Kids4Kids Design Panel
Terms & Conditions Your child could be part of the KIDS4KIDS panel!
Do you have a child aged 9 to 12 who’s creative and interested in design and fashion? They can win a place on the KIDS4KIDS design team designing clothes and accessories for the product range. The winners will have the opportunity to meet with the I’M A GIRLY team in London and design clothes for the Fall Winter collection. It will be an afternoon full of drawing, playing with fabrics and brainstorming outfits!
Let your little designer show their creativity by entering. Here’s how!
- Download this sheet with an illustration of the I’M A GIRLY doll: IAG Drawing Template
- Your designer can draw on it, create a collage from images, fabrics and colours etc. to create their very own and individual outfit
- Once their creation is finished, take a picture of it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition ends 21 May 2019
- The KIDS4KIDS design team will choose the best designs and winners will be announced 24 May 2019
- The winners are invited to take part in the design session in London on 15 June 2019 2-5pm*
*travel not included
The project is sponsored by I’M A GIRLY.
Read the Terms & Conditions
“This post is part of a paid project with I’M A GIRLY and BritMums, promoting the I’M A STYLIST styling heads, that just landed in Harrods and Hamleys. They are hip, cheeky, trendy and a bridge between childhood and teenage years. See the styling heads, the fashion dolls and accessories at https://www.imagirly.com/uk/