We are delighted to announce that you can win a set of Little Brian Face Paints in our competition!
Enter to win at the bottom of this post!
We are huge fans of Little Brian products here at Fuelled by Latte. If you’ve not seen our review of the Face Paint Sticks, check it out on our blog!
Little Brian Face Paint Sticks are exactly what they sound like they are; a face paint in a tube that looks like a marker pen. They are so easy to use; it’s like drawing on your child’s face!FBL
- Little Brian has been one of the leading of children’s paint, glue and art materials in the schools and nurseries since 1973
- A fun, clean and mess free way of face painting
- No need for sponges, brushes or water
- Face Paint Sticks twist up and down just like a glue stick allowing application when out and about
- Easy application and quick drying Once dry, the face paint will not smudge
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years
AD #Gifted We were lucky enough to be given a pack of Little Brian Face Paint Sticks in return for the original review. However, all views and opinions are our own.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before entering:a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition is open to residents of the UK.
• All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to all Promoters mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
• All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
• All prizes are non-transferable and there is no alternative.
• Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
• The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
• English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
• By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
• Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
• Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
• Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
• The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.