It’s Christmas!!! Well advent I guess but Christmas always starts early in this house. The tree is arriving today and I’m hoping by tomorrow we will be completely in the festive spirit!
– Working. I’ve just come back from three days in Paris. Notionally for a blog conference, but I got to spend 3 days in a fabulous city at someone elses expense. How lucky am I. I took some lovely photos of a Wintery Paris if you want to head over to Mini Travellers and have a look.
– Reading. I’ve just finished reading ‘I am a Pilgrim’ by Terry Hayes it was a nail biting page turner and I lost a few nights sleep over it!
–Watching. We tend to binge watch a series rather than watch them every week and so we just had a very stressful few evenings watching the second series of The Missing. There is nothing fun about that series, although wonderfully acted.
– Drinking. A lot of Nespresso! I recently purchased a new Nespresso machine and I’m a little bit addicted! Nespresso sent over their limited edition Christmas Variation coffees for me to try. Now I have to be honest and say they aren’t for me, however my hubby loves them as does practically everyone else who comes into my house and tries them! .There is a Sachertorte pod based on a glazed chocolate cake with a thin layer of sweet apricot jam. An Apfelstrudel version with the rich aromas of pastry, baked apples and a hint of cinnamon and Linzer Torte:a delightful combination of Livanto and the taste of red fruits and spiced dough notes. All available at Nespresso.
– Eating. I’m a little bit obsessed with anything stir fried at the moment. I love this really easy Prawn & Asparagus stir fry. You should give it a try!
– Wearing. I’m loving this new make up by the Green People, it’s a really light foundation moisturiser and very very easy to put on. I love it. It’s organic lie all the products from the Green People and is SPF 15. I also have the Green People mascara on. I actually think I like my mascara a little fuller than this is, but it’s definitely a nice option. You have the chance to win some foundation from the Green People worth £36 at the bottom of this post!
-Home. We are catching up on a bit of sleep ahead of the party season and this Sound Asleep speaker pillow is perfect. The speaker is built inside the pillow, so you don’t need any headphones. This is perfect for our house as we are forever losing headphones and arguing over whose we can find. You control the volume of the sound, so only you can hear your music, meaning your partner can sleep in peace.
Holidays. We are heading off to St Mawes just after New Year and I can’t wait. Ever since I ran the competition I have wanted to go and now it’s our chance! No I did’t award the prize to myself by the way!
– Days Out. We had a fantastic day out in Liverpool with the kids last weekend, they have so much Christmas stuff going on so if you are in the vicinity pop down and try some of the events out.
NB: A number of these products were sent for me to review or try out, but all views and opinions are always my own!