Here it is – a comprehensive, printable, editable and totally useful shopping list!
It’s easy to make your own printable supermarket shopping list, but we’ve taken some of the pain away from starting from scratch and got you started here at Fuelled by Latte. Here is a huge shopping list to download and edit to personalise it for your family’s shopping needs.
Benefits of creating your own printable shopping list:
- You won’t forget any important items you need for your home.
- It could actually save you a lot of time both at home and in the supermarket.
- It can save you a lot of money by keeping you on track for what you need and avoiding unnecessary purchases that you get when you’re not sure what you need.
- Be more organised with meal planning for the week ahead and planning for when you have guests coming round.
How to use the shopping list
- Download the printable supermarket shopping list and save it to your computer – scroll down to bottom of post to find both Word and PDF versions.
- Have a read through and delete any products you will probably never buy. Add any products that are missing from your family’s usual shop. Remember you can shuffle the columns around to fit the layout of your local supermarket.
- Print it off and pop it on the notice board in the kitchen. When you or other members of the household use things up, tick them on the list so you know to get them next time you go shopping.